We provide full technical management services to ensure that your vessel is operated in a safe, reliable, efficient and compliant fashion. Our skilled technical teams monitor vessel performance and condition through regular reporting from the vessel and detailed on-board inspections.
- Monitoring the vessel’s condition
- Identifying and monitoring safety-related critical systems on board
- Setting up and monitoring planned maintenance schedules for the vessel’s equipment and machinery
- Planning and supervising repairs, (winter) refits and dry docking
- Preparing technical budgets and cost control
- Help with worldwide purchasing of technical spare parts, oils and consumables
- Control of mandatory surveys and vessel certificates
- Assist with breakdowns and emergency repairs
- Ensure compliance with the technical requirements of SOLAS, MARPOL, MLC 2006 and international maritime legislation
All our services are fully transparent allowing our clients to audit us in every detail at any given time. Find out more.
Asset V is a specialist ship management practice dedicated at managing luxury and superyachts, expedition passenger vessels and cruise vessels on a worldwide basis.
53, Old Theatre Street
Valletta VLT 1427
T. (+356) 2540 7990